Tessa Jayne (4) brings us all so much joy. Her happiness and excitement is contagious. She is our number 6 and I have learned that even though I think I will remember everything, I actually don't remember much. All of my babies and little people blur together. So I need to get this down. Tessa is a passionate girl and tell me she loves me in big ways .

Today in Goderich
She says:
  • I love you so much that I can't even stand it.
  • I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much - With her hands outstretched.
  • I love you like a crazy person!!
  • Mum... You are just so fluuuuuufffyyyy.
  • I love you so much that I neeeeed to take a bite out of you.
  • Mom you are so great that I feel like I need to eat your arm like a beaver.
  • I love you so much that I can't even control myself - As she squeezes my neck so hard that it hurts.
  • MOOOOOOM I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAAAZZZEEEEE.
  • Mom you are so soft and warm like a kitty cat - She says as she cuddles into me.
  • The most outrageous one that she said today.... MOM, I love you so much that I would be sad if you went to jail. Haha.
This happens everyday at least once, often a few times. She squeezes me and kisses me for 5 minutes straight yelling in my ear how much she loves me. She is sincere. There is no ice cream waiting at the other end either. (:

Like all of my kids, she is one of a kind and we cherish her for her quirkiness. I love her like crazy person. I whisper... Ken says that she is exactly like me. Poor Ken. Hahaha. (: 


Comments

  1. She has Pennings blonde hair. Did any of your other kids have that? I only remember beautiful brown hair just like Mom's. My kids were all blond but Megan is very brown now. Like my mother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment