Covid 19- #3

We have done a lot of driving and some walking during this quarantine time. Now that's it's getting warmer, we plan to do more walking. I love taking pictures and tend to just post them on Facebook. My blog has been sorely neglected. I am going to start posting my favorite pictures here again.

The kids and I went for a walk in St Thomas and ended up at the old rail station in the middle of town. I got some great pictures.

(Tessa 4, Grace 9, but 10 soon, Siah 14 in two weeks, Natalie 16, Micah 18) 
(Josh isn't here, but he is turning 22 this week. We are not complete without him.)

This picture of Tessa makes her look like she is 18 months instead of 4. (: 







Port Stanley


Tessa had a pinata for her 4rth birthday on March 29th. She hit it once, but couldn't bare to break it, so she just pulled the strings at the bottom to get the candy out. I love this look on her face.



                                                          Natalie's 16th on April 2.  



I went for it and cut quite a few inches off of Grace' hair. It's not brushed and super messy, but we get the picture! I am happy with how it turned out and there are no more knots!!!! Those dimples are delish and I just realized that she is already tanned! (:



Comments