Things I Love

I have been appreciating the little things lately. So I made a list. Some things I love and others I loooooove. It would be fun to see other people's lists because it tells a lot about a person. After I wrote this list, I wanted to have a picture for each thing. But who has time for that! haha. (: Here is my top 40 in no specific order. 
  1. Siah's face after a great baseball game
  2. Ken's hands
  3. Tessa's - I love you and a kiss to whatever body part is closest
  4. the OCEAN -the smell, the sound and the rhythm of the tide. 
  5. walking through leaves in sandals
  6. fancy coffee at home 
  7. birkenstocks
  8. a tidy bedroom
  9. dimples
  10. the smell of fall and the hope of spring
  11. strawberries
  12. wide open sky
  13. a good podcast
  14. around the fire during Pennings family camping
  15. quiet
  16. Tessa laying back to back with me when she crawls into my bed
  17. air conditioning
  18. Costco
  19. pencils/pens
  20. clouds
  21. flowers
  22. a sunny, breezy, 22 degree day
  23. music
  24. comfortable/old friends
  25. the fact that God loves and saved me despite me
  26. healthcare/hospital. We are so thankful esp lately. I have also learned that I come alive at the hospital. It fills me even if I am there for Ken's surgeries. I might have to find a way to work there someday even if it's delivering food to the patients.
  27. the care of both sets of parents
  28. a white kitchen with a tile floor - I miss my GR house
  29. the love of a faithful, steady, godly man
  30. 3 year olds
  31. the first day of school
  32. swimming - not playing. Really swimming. I have dreams of streets of water. For real.
  33. second hands stores
  34. Murray, our duck from the East
  35. clean sheets and clean children
  36. garbage day
  37. lists with check marks
  38. freshly born babies -swoon
  39. thunderstorms
  40. my church family

Comments