TESSA JAYNE IS 2


Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

Our Tessa Jayne is 2 years old today. As I looked back at pictures today, my heart melted. I remember that day so well and it brings back such sweet memories. Minutes after she was born, I remember Ken saying that she is exactly what we would have ordered if we could have. She looked exactly how we thought she would and fit her name perfectly. As she has lived with us for these last years, those words are still true. Her personality is fantastic and we can't wait to watch her grow. (:  Truthfully, sometimes I wish we were through with diapers or that she would sleep better or that she wouldn't want to be with me every moment of the day, but I wouldn't change things for a second. The joy she brings to us is immense. It's ridiculous. I am positive that I gushed about my 5 other 2 years olds, but this feels different. I wonder if I am older and appreciate it more or maybe it's the fact that my kids are bigger and I enjoy watching them enjoy. Whatever the case, we are so incredibly thankful for this little person. What a beautiful gift. 

Who is Tessa? 

She is spunky and super funny. 
She love to dress up in dresses.
She loves to dance like a ballerina and at the end of the she dance she ends with the splits. 
She only has 6 teeth. She got her first one at 18 months. It would be helpful if she got more. lol
She is a horrifical sleeper and I am tired. 
She hangs onto me like she is a little chimp. I love that about her. 
She's a bit crazy.(Ken says that her personality is replica of me. EEEK (: )
She is so excited to see Ken everyday after school. 
She loves it when we sing at the table. Espcecially Happy Brithday - Even when it's not her birthday. 
She adores her blanket and uses her soother too much.
She only weighs 21 lbs and is super short. I bought a pair of size 5 shoes for her this past week and they are too big!! Crazy.
She loves to watch the wiggles. That is where she learned how to dance. 
She loves the nursery at church
She adores me - Almost too much. If she could figure out how to attach herself to me, she would. (: 
She calls kids bigger than her babies and tells them that they are cute. 
She knows what she wants and usually goes after it.
She has an aggressive side, but is learning to tame it already. 
She loves to color on the kids' school books while they are doing their work.
She loves the tub. She thinks every time I run the sink that she should take off her clothes and get in. 
She is compassionate and when someone cries she feels the need to hug and kiss them.

Here are my favourite pictures of the last year. I think the last one is the best one. She is drinking my smoothie in her tu-tu dress over her clothes with her big long socks over her pants. It just kind of sums her up! (:

June 2017
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting


July 2017
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, sky and outdoor

Aug 2017
Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, child, outdoor and closeup


Sept 2017

Nov 2017
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, child and stripes

Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Dec 2017
Image may contain: 1 person, baby and closeup


Jan 2018
Image may contain: 1 person, child

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting


 March 2018 - Her fave dress up dress.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, child, tree and outdoor








Comments