Less words.... (:

I finally took some time to download some pictures. This is what has been going on the last few weeks.

This is my new favourite picture. Ken and I went to Saugatuk together for our anniversary and waited for the sun to go down. It was stunning. I just snapped a picture without even thinking that Ken was in it. But it turned out kind of nice! (:



My girls are growing up. 


Natalie's 4rth of July center piece! We got the flags from the parade. 





These next ones were taken at our first set of fireworks on the July 4rth week! (: 










Sorry kids, this is the best one I could get! (: 


 Grace was getting tired of waiting!


Micah got to play on the All Star team this year. 



Home from his last game. I thought the black paint was cute! (: They didn't come close to winning, but it was still a good experience for him! (: 


  
The girlies!





Ken took the kids to the park that got hit really hard by the tornado close to our house. The park is unrecognizable. It's such a shame that the trees are all gone. Siah found a piece of bark that was torn clean off. He thought it was neat.


Princess Grace


It's a lot of work having a friend over and playing dress up!



The other week we went to Sarnia and just went over the border and under the bridge. We needed to be in Canada to renew our travel insurance for the year. The downside was 5 hours of driving to make a phone call. The upside was that we met my parents, sister and nephew there and had some pizza. These two were thrilled to see each other. That is Jack's cheese face! (:


My sister, Tori is due in a few weeks. I think her little babes is going to fall out! (: I CAN"T wait. I hope I can make it back in time when she does go into labor! (:




 It was a beautiful day. We spent some time on the bridge waiting, so I took a few through the window.



Micah is gone on a trip to Lacombe, Alberta with Cadets. He left last Monday (21st) and will be home next Friday (1st). 12 days away from home is a long time for a 12 year, a 12 year olds mom and a 10 year old little sister. It's a great opportunity for him. I am thrilled that he could go. I know he will never forget it!

I don't know the exact count, but I am pretty sure there are over 1200 kids from all over the States and Canada going.

They post pictures and updates on a website and this past Friday they were all bused out because of a huge storm system. They stayed over night in a church and went to a water park. So fun! (:

Here is he all packed and ready to go, with all his paper work ready!

 

On the way... Grace should not have her bunny here! (: Micah looks a little nervous.


In a church parking lot waiting for the bus to come.  I accidently switch to black and white for these last 2 pics. I don't mind it! (:


Micah and his good friend that lives down the street from us. It's great that Micah has someone he knows going with him



They waited to get into line just at the right time so they could get a seat in the back middle! (: They look so little compared to all the other boys.


It's going....


It's gone....


As the bus rolled past us, we saw Micah and his buddy eating snacks already. I wonder how long it took for them to be sick of sugar! On the way home, they are driving straight through both nights. I think when they get on the bus they are going to love it because it's clean and soft. But by the second day, they might be ready to jump off! (:

Anyways... That is all for now!(:














Comments