Look at this very awesome bike...

It's very strange for me to do a post with 4 pictures of a bike. I usually wait until I have a whole bunch. But I just love this little trike so much! I love the little girl on it even more. I had to share. Just for my own future reference... The little lady has cute little striped underwear on here, instead of a diaper. She is doing it! (: She calls pee - "Water". We have a ways to go, but it hasn't been too painful! I also love the little bun at the base of her neck. My girl is growing up!





Now back to getting ready to go to Ontario for Synod and a visit! (:



Comments

  1. We started potty training here this week too! Aaron is doing well with "water" but not so good with the other stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Gracie is growing up!

    I've been on the lookout for a tricycle like that. We have a cheapo that Ben found on the side of the road. Katie is so uncoordinated though.. she has trouble with the peddles (one of which is tough).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment