Pictures....

I can't believe how fast time is passing. Josh got his first report card. Ken has about five more weeks of his first semester.  Hmmm, can you tell we measure time by school events? It has always been that way! (o:

I have a ton of pictures that I need to get in here. I like to put my favourite pictures on my blog, just in case I never put them in an album or do it digitally. (o:

For Natalie and Grace's birthday last spring, we got them a Baby Be Blessed doll. It is a doll that we got to choose the hair - color and style, face shape, skin color, dress etc. We also picked out a Bible verse, their full name and a date to go on the patch on the tummy.Natalie has slept with and loved her "Molly" since the day she got her. The last few weeks, Grace has started carrying her "Baby" around with Bunny. I am hoping to hide bunny soon and replace her with Baby. Hopefully she will stop sucking her fingers then!

 

I love how Grace cuddles in with her brothers. Sibling relationships are so beautiful and come in so many different forms. Even though they don't always show it, I am so thankful to see how my kids love each other. Josiah is groaning in the bottom one! The girl is heavy!





 I love this HUGE peanut butter we got from the pantry! I know it seems silly to take a picture of peanut butter. But look how big it is! MASSIVE! It's over six pounds! (o:


My Siah is getting so big. He doesn't look so big in the picture under this one. The kids discovered they could fit into the high chair. It feels cozy to do school in it! (o: He is a hard little worker. He loves doing school. Things come easy for him and he is reading, spelling  and adding up a storm. I almost need to find other things for him to do to keep him busy. But if you know Siah or have read my blog in the past you will know what I mean, when I say that I am happy to report his practical skills are improving! Putting on his sock and shoes, tidying, making his bed and  helping with dishes is actually happening well and in a timely manner. Phew! He is showing me that he is going to be able to move out one day and be self sufficient! Hehe! I love this little guy! He has a special heart! (o:



Wow, I never have these many pictures of Josiah! It is nice to have Ken home a few mornings a week. Usually he is in his office studying while we do school. On his break time, he will sometimes read with one of the kids or do math drills or something. The kids LOVE it! Here he is reading with Si! He must be helping him sound out a word! (o: Grace loves any story she can get.


 Grace took all the flowers out of the vase and started putting them in a gatoraide bottle! In the first picture she is smelling a flower and she thinks it smells gross and is saying, "Blech..." Normally, I wouldn't let her do this, but the flowers were almost done and it was keeping her reeeaaallly busy! (o;




Oh, I have so many more! Another day! (o:

Comments