Not yet/ Some pictures.

Today is the day that I am hoping to find out scan results. Fifteen days is plenty to wait. The most likely thing that has occurred is that there are just a lot of scans to read. Another possibility is that more than one person is looking at it. That is what happened last time.

Today I am struggling with peace as I wait and check my email.... over and over.

Lately I have found that praying through some of the names of God is helpful to me.

Elohim - Creator
Jehovah-Shammah - the Lord is there
Adonai - my Master
El Elyon - the God most high
Jehovah-Rohi - my Shepherd
El Roi - The God who sees
El Shaddai - the all sufficient One
Jehovah-Jireh - Provider for all
Jehovah-Rapha - the Lord who heals
Jehovah Shalom - the Lord is peace
Jehovah Sabaoth - the Lord of Hosts
El Olam - the everlasting/eternal God
Immaunel - God with us/ IAM

God is all these things and more. Beautiful. What a comfort.

A few of my faves, from the last week or so....

These two miss each other now that Josh is gone all day every day. When Josh gets home, she smiles so big and usually runs to him. Josh had just come home from school here. I love that they have such a sweet relationship. Josh is a great big brother to Grace.


My big girl! I wish she could wear her hair down. But there is too much of it. It always gets in her face! I do have to say that I took this last week and I think she must have been having a skinny week. Her face is way chubbier this week! (o:


Grace likes to be in the middle of everything!  Sometimes I do banish her to go watch Dora! (o;


My little group of students! (o:


I needed to document the first time I got Grace's hard to stay in some sort of pony tail! I know it's silly, but I care! (O:



Ken is in love with his little lady and his little lady is in love with him! 




Comments

  1. those are sweet pictures. i am not diligent enough with picture taking. or videos. i will regret it one day.
    praying you get your results soon and that they come back clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pony tail. I look forward to Mikayla's hair getting a bit longer so it will stay up better! and that last picture is priceless, love Dad/Daughter pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment