We are almost gone..

It's been a long 2 days, filled with an over flowing truck, laughter, decisions on what to take and what not to take, frustration, a trailer rentedl to pull behind the van, MESS, list making, house signing away, family pulling together selflessly to help, tears, toothaches, kids having fun with their cousins and many more things that I am too tried to think of.

I am disconnecting my internet tonight and we are leaving first thing in the morning. I am not sure when I will have internet again, but next time I blog I will be in Michigan.... Craziness and beautiful all smashed together in one.

Comments

  1. Goodbye dear friends! We will miss you so much! We are praying and will continue to...may the Lord bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you.

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. whidhing you all the best..\
    and i our praryers
    ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you have a safe trip, and that you will be blessed and be a blessing in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you safe travels and much strength as you do the entire process in reverse on the other end!
    Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I moved first to Alberta and then to BC in the past 5 years. Change is challenging, but God is everywhere. May He show Himself to you clearly in your "new world"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment