Am I?/ Come to me....


I really like this picture.

Am I butterfly-ish?
Am I excited?
Am I scared?
Am I picturing my kids playing in our new house?
Do I wonder where God is taking us?
Am I sitting in a huge mess?
Should I be packing instead of sitting here?
Am I listening to a talk by James Mc Donald as I pack?
Am I so thankful for each healthy day Micah has?
Am I sometimes scared that cancer will come back?
Am I bothered by that spot in his abdomen?
Am I addicted to looking at audiobooks on itunes? 
Do I wish I could buy a new one everyday to listen while I clean and walk?
Should I suggest a line in the monthly budget that says audiobooks? (o:
Am I weary of sinning?
Do I realize my need of Savior everyday?
Did Grace just go to grab a brush to brush my hair while I am writing this?
Are my cupboards really empty?
Have I really packed over 100 boxes?
Have I been thinking about cancer kids and families -those who have been lost and those still fighting?
Have I enjoyed the quiet because Ken and the kids have been gone since Wednesday?
Do I miss them?
Is Grace now sitting at the piano playing and singing  The Power of the Cross with Keith and Kristen Getty?
Am I looking forward to Grace getting her Yunny back?
Am I going to wake up in a different house next week at this time?
Am I thankful for God's leading?
Am I looking forward to heaven?
Do I sometimes long for the day that Jesus comes back so there is no more sin death and sadness?
Am I hoping to find some good community pools in GR?
Do I long to live so that everything I do is for God's glory.
Do I fail every single day and am I at times apathetic about obedience?
Do I need to get off the computer and get going on wash and tidying up?

YES!

Comments