Points


  • I couldn't get rid of this bullet, so I had to write something! (o:
  • Our house is sold. There is only one thing that could make it unsold - If Micah's scan shows cancer, we can't sell house. 
  • The Lord willing, we are moving on Friday July 20. We are hoping to load up the Thursday night if you aren't busy! (o:
  • Remember the lady who wanted to see my house, who wrote everything in slang? Well she didn't come and look at it. Phew! I knew she wasn't the one! (o: There was another lady that called me and she interrupted me to SC-REAM at her kids. Wow. For real. It was loud. I am thankful I was spared the awkward moment of telling her she couldn't buy my house either.  
  • Next time I buy toilet paper and cereal we will be living in the States..... I Belinda Pennings, living in Wyoming Michigan, across from a church, in a pretty two story house, with a thrift store 500 steps from my front door, going to a new church, meeting new people, having a husband who is seminary student.... WHAT? Craziness. Makes me happy, sad, excited, nervous and a little crazy! (o:
  • Monday we are going to see our new house and explore a little. We can't wait. 
  • We hope to do our paper work at the border on the way in to the States on Monday.
  • I am starting to try to separate my heart from this house.  
  • It will help if I take down our family pictures and try to make it unhomey.
  • I went to the dentist for the first time in 7 years the other day. I always put it off because we don't have benefits and I have decent teeth. I have 3 cavitites. I have started flossing again! (o:
  • Josh graduates from grade 8 tonight.
  • Grace's teeth are starting to stick out from her sucking her fingers. I think I need to try to get her to stop! )O:
  • Micah's scan is Tuesday at 8:30am.
  • As of Saturday we are done cleaning the church. Yahoo. We don't even have to open this Sunday or tidy up in between services. Yes. Yes. So thankful. Giggly thankful.
  • I picked out the kids school books and I can't wait to order them. I am going to order them just a day before me move. It is cheaper to ship them in the States. 
  • I am thankful we are almost done with this cold. I am tired. 
  • Next week is Pennings camping at Lakewood. Although I don't love camping as it is more work than being home and I would prefer to sleep in a bed it is still so much fun to spend a few days with our big Pennings family. It truly is a blessing. 
  • Josiah loooves to play checkers. He was smug the other day while we were playing, thinking he was going to trounce me. Good thing I can still win. I wonder how long that will last? (o;
  • I love love love listening to books on my ipod as I work in the house. It makes me smile. Alot. 
  • I am going to miss my beautiful trees in the front yard. I have always like them. But because we are leaving, I now love them and realize how special they are. I moved across the street when I was about 12ish. I used to watch the guy that lived here, prune these red maples for hours a week. We used to laugh at him and think he was crazy when he circled the trees, pruning to perfection. Now I don't laugh so hard. I thank him. They are perfectly shaped. There are a few big branches that I have thought about pruning myself! hehe! 
  •  Natalie is a feisty baseball player. It doesn't matter that she is a girl. She can keep up no problem. I like that! 
  • I am looking forward to my new bedroom. Yeppers. Our room how is about 9 by 11ish. It's small. Ken can't get into bed if the closet door is open! (O: Our new room is 13 by 14. Woohoo. That is huge by our standards. We can maybe even put two comfy chairs in there. It's the small stuff, really. (o; The kids rooms aren't much smaller than ours. They are going to be thrilled! 
  • I love the fact that at 2 Pips can hold her pen properly. Teaching kids to hold their pencils can be a trial for me! (o;


  • All for now. I say it every time. I am getting behind of my picture posting because I will probably never get my albums done.  Ever. (o:

    Comments

    1. I am with you on the happy/sad/excited/nervous about moving! We are moving to Ottawa in August, and our new place is double the size of our little apartment now. That is something to look forward to. The 6 hour drive separating me from all of my family makes me sad.

      I hope that your packing goes well, and the last weeks in your house are memorable. I hope that you have fun exploring the new house, and praying that Micah's scan is clear!

      Take care!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Belinda. Wishing you God's richest blessings and peace as you begin this new journey of life.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow, house sold already. I hope and pray that the scan will be clear and that everything can go through as planned. I'm going to miss you guys (I'm getting a little teary, silly me). Maybe I can drop in some time and see your new house when I visit Bill and Rebecca? I am going to Texas on the 11th so I have to make sure to say goodbye before that.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment