It's Saturday morning...

It's Saturday morning.

Each of the kids shows their own personality with their hats. From L-R . Josh, Micah, Nads

My boys are gone to a baseball clinic in London. My little kids are across the street at my parents and I am sitting here staring at facebook, thinking to myself, "Common people post something!" What a total waste of time. Seriously.

This is what I would like to do! (O: She is rocking with her other foot. 

I have a trillion things to do. But I have worked so hard this week and I am finished. Exhausted! So instead of pushing on, I thought I would just sit here. Maybe writing for a few minutes will spur me on.


A little girl from "our circles in the Brantford/St George area was diagnosed with cancer this week. She is 4. They are waiting for a treatment plan. I am praying that they get info quickly. Oh Lord please have mercy.

Natalie helping Micah pack up his shelves. A lot of it is Art Therapy stuff.

I am kind of getting excited to move. I never thought I would say excited. Willing was always the word I used.

I found Micah's O2 mask that he used for the first week after his lung surgery, in his one of his Art Therapy totes.

Our Pastor John stopped in last night. So nice to see him.

I found Micah's first port in a pee bottle. We are waiting for the surgery consult to get on with getting his second one out. This was in his chest. If you look on the blue part, you can see all of the needle pokes.

I think we have officially lost Bunny Lunny. The longest we have gone without her is a few hours. It's been 23. Yikes.

Josh on his way to ump his first game. What a big boy!

My Ken is turning 39 on Monday. Whaaaaat....... I have a 39 year old husband!!!! That means he has been my boyfriend for 19 years. Yikes. We are getting older. Why do I feel like I am 25? Time seems to be rushing on, yet standing still. Love him so much and am so thankful the Lord gave him to me. Ken taught his last day at Oxford yesterday. Next week is exam week and then that's it. Wow.

Grace fell asleep in the little recliner. I didn't realize that chair was so dirty. Ignore. Gross.

I just realized that Josh is only 2.5 years younger than I was when I started dating Ken. Craaazzy. That is not happening in this house. I know you should never say never. I get that. But NEVER.

Josh starting taking his room apart and took a pic before he starts to empty his walls.

We got rid of our high chair this week. I am contemplating selling my change table and beeeautiful toddler bed and just putting Pips in a big girl bed. That makes me ache. My mind is ready to move on to the next  stage. But my heart is about 5 years behind my mind.

Mr and Mrs Joannides gave this bear to Micah when he was sick the first time. We were contemplating donating it. But we cant do it. Micah still really likes him. He is coming to GR with us! (O;

I just organized school for next year. I am ready to order. I may just order it to our new house. I loooove new school books. I love pencils even more. It's almost a problem! Walking into Staples makes my stomach twirl. I just want to scream, "WoooHOOOO!" I am not even joking. Value Village has the same affect!

Grace playing the piano while singing. Love her socks. The air conditioning must be one! That little dress is my fave!
I am listening to THIS SONG right now reeeeeally loud.  Grace is home now and sitting on the piano bench singing a long. She likes to play the piano while she sings. Looooove it! I know that I am a little bossy: "Hey... read this, watch this, listen to this..."  I know, I know. But it's good stuff! You should listen to this song! (o;

Ok work time.






Comments