We  don't have anything yet.. I am leaving to go pick Ken up from school and we are going on to Collingwood to spend some much needed time together. I normally would be squealing and jumping up and down with delight at the prospect of 3 days with Ken alone, just as husband and wife. But we are a little burdened down with the thought of scan results, but are still so thankful for the time we will have together.

But for the fifth time, God's timing is perfect. I know it in my mind very well. I am struggling to feel it in my heart today though. 

I will give you an update as soon as I can.  

Please keep praying for peace. 

Comments

  1. We will keep you in our prayers!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying the Lord carries you all in this time, and especially that you and Ken will have a nice time away and that Micah will not be too burdened in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment