Not yet.

I just wanted to let you know that we have no news yet. )O:

I called today at 4:30 and left a message asking them to call me first thing in the morning.

We are very ready to hear the results whatever they are!

We are not incredibly anxious. But we are getting tired. It's a hard to explain tired.

We know for sure that God's hand is in this delay.

I will post in the morning after I talk to someone at the hospital.

Thank you so much for continuing to love us and lift us before the throne of the Almighty.

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting again, and please don't feel silly about it! I've been checking for news all afternoon. Still praying for you and your sweet family, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking too! Thinking of and praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking too, and I am praying for peace tonight as you sleep another night with no answer. What a comfort to know that God already knows it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you today, Belin! love you:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment