No evidence of disease.....

I just got an email from Micah's doctor. She said there is no "evidence of disease". We are amazingly thankful and praise God for his blessings. 

Micah has an appointment on Monday. He will get blood done and his doctor will check him out. In her email she said that although there is no sign of disease, there are some "details" of the scan we need to discuss. I am not sure what that means.

Thank you for praying and loving us. I almost hesitate to ask. I feel like you have given so much already... But could you please pray that those details are very small ones?

With so much love and thanks,
Ken and Belinda

Comments

  1. Of course we will pray. Praising God that there has been good news already delivered to you. Hope you enjoy your weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin has a baby boy (almost 1 year old)who is fighting brain cancer (Facebook page: Gaven Michael Weyers), so I know that NED is wonderful news! Praying that the little details are very minor, although I can imagine it must be weighing on your mind. Cast all your cares on Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will be praying and thinking of you all.
    greatings ruth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment