A new morning.

I have never posted so much in my life! (O: I actually feel like I need to talk to you all. It is a nice feeling. Really.

Today must be the day we find out if our boy is still healthy. Saying that it would be a beautiful blessing doesn't really capture it. I can almost taste those results. He looks so healthy. He has his tired days and sometimes he feels blah and has a stomach ache, but I think that is just how he is now. I wish I could just go on how he looks. But cancer can be deceiving. You just never know.

I just had to tell you that I woke up with sweet peace and dare I say joy! (O: The Lord is answering all your prayers. I feel confident that Micah and our family are in the Lord's hands. Regardless of the road He puts us on: cancer, sorrow and death, or health and seminary, He is good. Anything that happens will be used to strengthen and sanctify us and I pray bring glory to His name.

Micah is struggling a little this morning. He is super tired and a little down. It may be physical or emotional or both. I am not sure. It could even be that Ken and I are leaving for 3 days tomorrow, if all things are well. He doesn't like us to leave him. Ever. He copes well. But would prefer us home.

 The kids have been quite untouched by the waiting. We have not talked out loud about it to be honest. It is too hard on Micah. So Nads, Siah and Grace don't realize. Josh knows. But it is often hard to tell with Micah. Sometimes he loses track of things and time or forgets about things. Other times he is very aware. This morning is piano and gymnastics. He is going to stay home with me. So I will talk with him. Could you pray especially for him this morning?



Comments

Post a Comment