The ladies...

I have some picture. These are the last pictures I have taken and they are pretty much just of the girls. I have to be more intentional in taking more pics of the boys! (O;

Nads in her new glasses. She loves this picture because her hair was really curly from braids. Excuse her low shirt. It was the first time she was wearing this shirt and we realized she needed an undershirt after these pics! (o:

 She likes it! 

Yummy shrimp kabobs that Ken made. (marinated in italian dressing. delight.)

I love how she loves her bunny.

Sweet dirty sleeping baby feet!

Nata made mud pies. In typical girly form she put flowers on each one. Love this!

I am trying to figure out how to top last years Father's Day present! This was the best! (It's a garden stone.)


Grace putting the Rescue Heroes to bed on the drive way. 

She is making sure they are sleeping. She is telling them to be quiet! 




Eating yogurt with bunny on the a stool. She is getting big! 

I love these ladies and am so thankful the Lord has given them to me. I pray these girls will grow more and more in the Lord each day.

Comments

  1. Wow, that picture in the purple polka dot dress sure looks like you Belinda LOL!! Love the bunny too. I can relate to her love of stuffed animals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about the purple polka dot dress!! Cute pictures :) Love Natalie's new glasses - she looks very grown up and mature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such Beautiful girls, you have. I am sure they are a treasure to you and Ken.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment