Josiah's mind.

Have to document this.... This boy is interesting.



Josiah: Guess what I am thinking about?

Me: I am not sure.

Josiah: A kangaroo made from jello. Hop. Jiggle jiggle. Hop hop. (as he jumps on the couch)

What a strange boy.

He asks me to guess things all the time. I have to be honest, I really don't like guessing. He is the one who says after I get the first guess wrong, "MOM, you have 14 more guesses!"

Oh awesome.

I can't wait to see him in 10 years! He is way different than the rest. (O:

Comments

  1. I think its great that you document little conversations like this! It made me laugh . . .b/c I'm pretty sure I would have pretty much the same thoughts as you running through my head.
    Enjoy his differentness! I think he would make me laugh a lot.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment