Something funny and something cute!!

It feels like I haven't blogged in a long time!!!! If I could, I would blog everyday, but I just don't have time. I am busy living and all that comes with it and right now it just seems like a lot comes with it!! (O:  I am also trying to spend less time on line. It is so easy to let it get out of hand. I was on the line and almost over the edge of too much! (O:

We are doing well though. I don't think I have ever been happier. The Lord is blessing us and I am thankful.

Something funny.  OK, someone posted this on facebook and it's only 53 seconds, but it really makes us laugh. Even Ken laughed very hard all three times we watched it. It is silly, I know. (O: Watch the middle guy's hands as he sings. hehe. You may need to watch it twice to see all the funnies! Make sure you full screen it! Come on.... Do it....! (O:

Something cute: Grace was so miserable one day, I didn't know what to do with her, so I just put her in the tub with bunny. It was so worth it! (O: I love how she is holding bunny like a loved friend in the first one.



Comments

  1. Grace is adorable! :-) And Nick and I watched the funny post three times and laughed harder every time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment