Waaay back in December! Bowling pics and some randoms!

I have taken a lot of pictures since December. I have been wanted to post some for awhile. But there has been so many things I needed to write about and there is only so much time! Then our computer got a virus.

So here it goes..... Installment number one of picture catch up! (O: My faves of this little bunch is Grace in her coat and hat and the bowling shoe picture.

The kids on the first really snowy day we had. The sun was in their eyes!

Here they are trying to recreate what they did last year. They made a slide from our front door and off the side of our deck. They were disappointed they didn't have enough snow!

The kids brought up a stool with a back on it so she could eat lunch at the counter. It is too dangerous to do regularly.

Oh this one melts me.

This is how Siah gets dressed everyday. I try to tell him he should wear pants, but he says he is fine. (I do make him wear pants when we go out.)

We had a cold in our home for probably 12 weeks. Ken coughed all 12 of them. I took this picture to remind myself how thankful I am that our counter was filled with these, rather than ondansatron and morphine. All that Micah has now is a puffer.  Praise God for his wonderful blessings!!

We went bowling sometime in December. I think it was on Christmas holidays. So it could have been January too. We had fun. But I think we would do the big ball bowling next time.

Micah

Siah is waiting for the ball to get to the end. It always took so long!

I think Ken looks so funny here. 



Josh


Love this one! We say we will never forget. Just in case...... Ken is at the top, then Micah, Siah, Me, Josh and Nads. We should have put Grace in the middle! (O:

Comments