Hummer Limo....... (O:

Every year my Aunt Jane and Uncle Terry have all the VanDyks over for a gathering. They live in Brampton. My Dad thought it would be fun to get a limo to take us. Woohoo. It was fun. It landed on Micah's birthday this year, so it was a little extra special.  We played Apples to Apples on the way there and watched Ramona and Beezus on the way home.  I didn't do a great job taking pics. But they do the job!



This is my mom!

My Dad and Siah sat in the back. Siah was either looking out the window or playing my dad's phone!

My sister, Tori and Jack!

Tori's husband Justin and Josh! Sorry Justin this is a funny pic of you! 

This is kind of a funny pic of Ken too. Haha!

My pretty girlie Naddie. I love this picture!



Micah and Grace are looking out the front window. We are almost home here.  The sleeper Grace is wearing is my favourite of all time. It is almost too small for her! 

It was such a fun memory and I am looking forward to next year's ride? (clearing my throat) (O: Really, we can't go back to driving ALLLL THHAAAAT WAAAAAY!  (O:

Comments