A Few of Micah's Birthday pictures.

On January 7, our boy, Micah turned 10. What a miracle. We celebrated in the morning. He actually didn't get a present because he got an IPOD for Christmas and his birthday. In the afternoon we went to Toronto to Aunt Jane's for our Van Dyk family get together. We went in a hummer limo. That made the day a little extra special. Those pics are underneath this post. For some reason it said that I posted them yesterday, but I did them at the same time as this one. (O:


Micah chose the kind of cake and he went to the bulk barn to pick stuff to go on it. This is what is wanted and he pretty much made it himself!

I actually really dislike this next picture. It scared me that day looking at it in the camera. It was a few weeks before scan time and I thought he looked sick here. If I would compare it to his sick birthdays, there is not much difference. He must have had a cold or been really tired.

Birthday balloons from Uncle Greg and Aunt Aileen.

Haha. My little love with one of Micah's balloons. I just realized that I didn't take any pics of the house decorated! )O:


Haha, don't look at Josiah's unmade bed! (O:



We are so blessed to have a 10 year old Micah. Thank you Lord!

Comments