Hide it in your heart. Week 14/Neat Book.

I am so sorry. I just realized I missed 2 weeks. I guess I could try to rationalize that they were actually Christmas holidays from memory work. But it is not true. I forgot!

So here we start a new year. I have a renewed commitment to work a little harder and be more diligent. So here is the new verse. I took a pic of it, since I was putting pictures in this post anyways! (O: That was easy! I think I may learn this one in the NKJV. It is a little odd to me in the ESV.



I have long struggled with getting into the Bible. I seem to be always looking for new devotionals, when really it is discipline that I need.

I saw this cool, cool, cool book at this bookstore (PRTS).  They have them for every book of the Bible. Shorter books are put together. I think it was 10$ or maybe 12$. That is not bad.


Here is what the inside looks like. It is a little longer, but I cropped the people I am praying for.


So, instead of just reading, you are writing out the verses you are reading. It suites me perfectly. I like to write! On the other side you can write notes on the passage. At the top I write my memory work for that week. That way I am writing it everyday to help me learn it. At the bottom, I write my prayer points for that day.

I really like it. I have been far from perfect. I have not done it everyday, but am working on it. I actually look forward to getting into the Word using this book. It has been a blessing to me.

You might liiiiike it! (O:

Comments

  1. Belin, Rob bought me that journible in July. I love writing what I read, it helps me remember what I read and meditate on it while write. I should use the left side for prayer requests etc. too good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought the book of John for all our kids last Christmas. We use them to start off our school day, with everyone spending 10-15 mins writing in their Journible. We are not always consistent, but it is a great way to start the day.
    Bernita

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great book, Belinda! I might just have order one for myself! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment