Scan Date

Time has gone quickly and we are coming up to Micah's next scan. We got our date yesterday. It is January 18 at 9:30 am.

The past 21 months we have been doing CT scans. They have an intense amount of radiation and it was starting to concern me. But before I could ask about it, Micah's Doc told me they were switching him to MRIs from now on. I am thankful. We have stuck with a CT because they thought it was more accurate, but lately they are seeing that MRIs can be just as accurate.

Could you please pray for us as we come up to this scan? We are nervous. Micah has a really bad cold. He is coughing so much. But so is Ken and so was Grace. But it still bothers me. Micah has been so tired. He sometimes cries in school because he is wiped out. It could be his cold. It could be the odd weather or time of year. He could be just ready for Christmas holidays like the rest of us. His bad cold and how tired he is, shakes me.

Could you pray that we will trust that the Lord is always faithful and  know that nothing surprises Him. Please pray that Micah's scan will be clear. How sweet those words would be.

Thank you for loving us.

Comments

  1. Praying for you lady! Will pray that God would take the burden of dread from you. "Be Still and know HE IS GOD"-'the FAITHFUL God'. There is NO ONE LIKE OUR GOD.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you. Praying for a clear scan and also that you might be able to feel peace in the days leading up to it. With much love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you dear friend. Praying for grace and peace, and for a perfect scan. "The Lord is good, a stronghold in the days of trouble, and He KNOWS those who trust in Him."

    -jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi belinda
    we will think of your family in our prayrs,and i know that God will be with you ...
    be still and know that I AM GOD !!!!!
    and michah is in HIS HANDS.
    in times of need He will carry you through, just as you know we have been there to and we and our daughter have felt His loveing and careing arms around us.

    in prayer
    ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you, dear friends. "The Lord is my Shepherd ....."
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belinda, you have the most beautiful and amazing children!!! I so enjoy reading your posts. You make me laugh and you make me cry as I read your posts. Today I read and I am just so sad for you. I am praying for a perfect scan, and for peace in your heart.
    Love from a stanger, but also a mom of 7 children, and I feel your dread and pain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment