I don't think I have ever officially ever documented Grace's Bunny Lunny. She has become Pippa's best bud. There is no way she can sleep without her. She sucks her fingers and rubs Bunny's ears on her nose. I love that Grace is attached to something. I think it is so cute. But it also is a pain, because we always lose B.L.


I got my camera out as the boys were putting out the garbage. It looked like they were getting a long so well. When I opened the door to take a picture of them and the pretty weather, I heard them getting mad at each other. They simply don't do well working together. I hope they learn soon!


The snow is so beautiful. I love where we live. We are blessed with space and big trees.


My boy is getting big. It truly is a beautiful thing. 10 years old is 1 month away.


This girl doesn't do sippy cups. She is a big girl! 


It seems like in every picture Grace looks sloppy. I promise she is dressed nice sometimes and her hair is done prettily! (O: Here she has Josiah's socks on because they are nice and cozy and is in the process of getting dressed! I was giving her a once around in the island without a diaper.


This must be interesting! Micah is sure concentrating, amazed or disgusted. Not sure!


Yummers!



Grace is often seen wearing a necklace and this one is her favourite!


Good friends and sisters!


Tea Party in Micah's closet. They have been doing this a lot lately. All the kids have started getting involved. Real tea is being made as well! I love it when the kids find something constructive to do. Since they are home all the time sometimes it is a challenge for them to find new things to do.


This little tea wagon is a part of Grace's life. She wheels it around many many times a day with all her stuff on it. I love watching her find new ways to play!


I love these kids so much and am so blessed to be home with them. Not every day is easy homeschooling and have them all home all day, but I am thankful.

Comments