Hide it in your heart. Week 13

Sorry I am a day late. Yesterday I really hurt my foot. It is much better today. I can put a little weight on it now. I am thankful. I thought I might have broken a little bone.  I did break that bone in the spot it hurts when I was teenager.  If it was worse this morning, I would have gone in for an XRAY! I can't remember the last time I cried because of pain. My kids didn't know whether to laugh or cry. (O: I am sure if I rest it, ice it and keep it up, it will be fine!

It is week 13. How are you doing? Is there anybody left doing this? (O:

This weeks verses come from Isaiah 40 vs 28-29. This is so beautiful and such an encouragement.

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.

Comments

  1. I am still doing it! Thanks for posting!
    Hope your foot feels better soon - keeping off it and taking it slow is easier said then done with kids running around. Hope you get some good rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I'm not doing this anymore. Memorizing was always a big challenge for me -- and still is. I was getting too frustrated and too far behind. I'm glad you're still doing this for those involved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment