It's Family Picture Time!

Everyone who knows me, knows that I love family pictures. Having my family documented to keep forever makes me happy. It also is extra special because we are coming up to the 4 year mark of Micah's diagnoses and he is here with us to be in the pictures. What a special blessing that is. I often feel relieved to have them done. It means that we have captured Micah the way he is right now, so if something happens in the next few months, we have him in beautiful pictures, that will be here with us for the years to come.

I have many, many pics put in a drop box for me to look through and pick. Sooooo, I am going to start weeding through them., by putting them on my blog. So this time I am going to do Grace. I am going to put my favourite few up and then look at my blog tomorrow with fresh eyes and pick the one I want to go on the wall. It is a major process people! (o;

I love the 4rth one. It is her princess look. But the other ones, show different sides of her. I also like the brighter colors in the other ones.















That was supposed to be it, but I changed my mind! (o: At first she was super grumpy, so while the others were getting some done, Ken put her on his shoulders. Julianna snapped some of her. The ones with her tongue handing out and her reaching are the ones that we were holding her Bunny Lunny in front of her to make her react!











Hmmmmm,which ones, which ones????? (O: I am thanking the Lord that these simple decisions are the ones that are occupying my mind. God has been truly merciful and gracious to us. Praise HIM!

Comments

  1. A.DOR.ABLE! The best ones are of Grace on Ken's shoulders (her expressions are just priceless!), but my favorite of her alone is the last of the set.

    You have a beautiful family! I can't wait to see all the other shots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken looks SO SO proud in the last few shots. You can really tell how much he adores her.
    They are all good. And she is very photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment