Hide it in your heart. Week 3

Hey "Memory People", I didn't hear very many progress reports last week! We all want to know how each other did, it is part of holding each other accountable! Tell us even if you didn't learn it well! It is a process to make something a habit! (O:

So this week, I didn't do too badly. It still is not part of my daily routine. My goal this week is to do 10 minutes a day. I don't like the cramming thing. It is like teaching my kids Sunday school memory work on Saturday night. That simply doesn't work and they don't know it as well either. So we do memory work with devotions every morning.  I am going to start doing it that way for myself too!

I am kind of happy about this next one. I learned Romans 12 in Junior Young Peoples when Arie Van Eyk and Dave Pronk were my teachers! It is a passage I still mostly know. So I will refresh this one and review that last 2  verses we have learned.

Roman 12:1 and 2. 

 1 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God,to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. 2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Have a good week! (O:

Comments

  1. With the busyness of a trip to Canada, I didn't learn last week's verse. :-( Hmm...I feel like a bad Sunday school kid. But like you, I already learned this week's verse in JYPS, and still remember it! So this week I'm learning last week's verse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first week's verse is firmly in my mind. Last week's was a bit more difficult-- but I'll keep working on that as I memorize this week's, too. I'm a bit late starting because of 2 -12 hour shifts at the beginning of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment