Brother Andrew has taught me some things.

Excuse my colors... Just in the mood!

I read every night before I go to bed. I read all sorts of different kinds of books. I just read God's Smuggler by Brother Andrew. It is the 2nd time I have read it. I am not ready for the book to be done. I would keep reading if it went for another 600 pages.

WOWOWOOWWOWOWOWOW, is all I have to say.

It is the story of a dutchman who was a soldier and struggled in his Christian walk. God brought him back to Himself and he became a Bible smuggler behind the iron curtain.

The Los Angeles Times wrote"Tension builds page by page in this remarkable true document..... more thrilling than a spy story with its numerous near escapes and mounting climaxes of danger."

OK, that may be true, but it misses the WHOLE point. It is a story of trusting God in every circumstance, for every thing, even things that seem humanly impossible.

I think you should read this book. Andrew truly is an example we should follow. He gave up everything to do God's work. He trusted God with details and gained everything.

I am willing to lend mine out! (o:

Here are my new favourite pics of Grace. I put her hair up at home. I don't love the look of it, but it keeps me from having to keep putting her barrett in. She has huge hair! (o: These picture are with her PRECIOUS Bunny Lunny. She loooooooooooves her! (O:









Comments