Talking to Myself

**I have been told that people are having trouble commenting using their google account. I checked my settings and they are what they are supposed to be. If you would like to comment, just do it as Annonymous and sign your name. I love comments! (o: **

I have learned in the last years that I need to talk to myself. Literally. I need to remind myself over and over about the promises that the Lord has given us in His word.

To help me with this, throughout my house, on the walls, I have various verses and truths. The first picture is my latest. Although, I do have to say that it is executed all wrong. I found these letters in my school drawer. They are too big and bubbly. I need something smaller and wispier. I will do that on my next trip to Scholars Choice! (o: This will do for now though. I need to hear this right now. We are coming up to a scan and I am struggling a little. I always seem to at this time. These few words are such a comfort to me. They are all I need to remember. They bring me straight back to the Lord when I start to worry about Micah's cancer coming back.

I thought you would be able to read the words on all of them. They are pretty fuzzy, but it was the best I could do. I am pretty sure if you read the first few words, you will know which verses they are! (o:


The next two, I bought at the Upper Room. They are from Something, Something Dunn.(P. Davis Dunn?)  I love them, even though when we paint we will have to take them off and they will be wrecked! You can also get them at Christian Books.com



I was given this one this past Mother's Day. It is my favourite. I love the verse and the picture.


 I got this one, not this past Mother's Day, but the one before. It was my hardest Mother's day ever. It is beautiful! I hope I get another one next Mother's Day! (o:


 Psalm 46 is one of my favouites.


This one is in my bathroom! (o:


God is always faithful and I am so thankful for His promises.

Comments

  1. I love how you put the words with that picture frame (3rd from the top - they will soar on wings as eagles) looks great! I want to do something like that now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment