I was thinking about the fact that Ken is going back to school next week and that I was going to miss him so much. I love having him home and we are blessed with a beautiful marriage. We are SO far from perfect and that makes our marriage very far from perfect. It is not always easy and does take some work! But I am so thankful that God has given Ken to me. He is my best friend and it is something I do not take for granted.

I came across a neat  BLOG today. I have only read a few of her posts, but I plan to read it more often I think. She twittered a quote from Gary Thomas. He wrote, "Most couples don't fall out of love as much as they fall out of repentance!" Hmm, think about that one! (o:


Just as an aside she also linked this for scripture memorization. It looks neat. I ordered it and I will tell you how I like it. It is rare for me not to consider something for a day before I buy it. I ordered this after about 2 minutes of looking at it. I got the foundation one, for Siah and the regular one for the kids and I. I am excited to get it!

 http://www.childrendesiringgod.org/resources/resource.php?id=10&productPageId=

Just for some visual interest, here is my new favouite picture of Grace! (o:


I also found these three pictures of Ken and Grace. She looks like the ragamuffin she really is! Her hair is nuts when she wakes up. She still melts Ken and I love it. You can tell that she loves him just as much as he loves her! Don't look at our ugly ceiling! (o:




Comments

  1. I just love bath-tub fohawks and those dimples are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....I love that last picture! I was talking to Ken yesterday about how we are car shopping and he mentioned that you are a very take-your-time-to-think-about-things woman. I will take a page from your book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment