Hide it in your heart. Week 2

Good Morning All!

How did you do the first week? I will admit that it was a struggle for me. I didn't quite get it into my everyday routine and left it to the last minute. I do know it , but not as well as I want to. I am going to keep reviewing it this week along with the new one, so it sticks in. I think I also need to make the rule that I need to know it by Friday, just like I do with the kids Sunday School verse and song! (o:

The new verse is John 1:12 and 13

12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

I was looking at next week's verse and it is quite long, but familiar. If you find this one easy and want to start working on next week's it is Roman 12:1 and 2. 

Have a good week! (o:


Comments

  1. That's a great verse for me to memorize as I have a young woman living with me right now who believes in the "one god" but doesn't know my Jesus or have a personal relationship with God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned the verse late in the week, but loved it! So much to meditate on. I'm looking forward to this week's verse. Thanks for doing this, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment