Hide it in your heart. Week 1

Good Morning!  Every Monday morning I plan to post a new verse. To stay accountable do you want to comment every Monday and let us all know if you were successful in learning the verse from the week before? 

I am excited to start. It is a challenge for me because I am out of practice. (o:

Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God  who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations. ESV

Have a great week! (o:


Comments

  1. Thanks for starting this up, Belinda! I'm excited about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrote it down! Thanks for posting!-Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, getting into the routine of memorizing is harder then I thought! I do know the verse but unfortunately not as well as I'd like to so my goal for this week is going to be to work on both and try to get it into my daily routine so I'm not 'cramming' at the end of the week.
    Thanks for posting the verses Belinda!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment