Favour....Prayer Please

I feel a little silly asking this when little Kate (the girl we follow on Caringbridge) had a big scan yesterday and it could change their "forever". But I am learning that I can't minimize our issues, just because other people have worse pain and worry than we do. I have just been on both sides and when we were on the side when it looked like it couldn't get worse for us, I struggled with perspective too. But it was going the other way. I also don't want to make a fuss for nothing. Complicated.

Today I am taking Micah to our family Doc. His breathing is pretty bad at night. When he lays down he is struggling and his puffer doesn't seem to be working so well. He is going to give a listen to his chest. If there is even a slight something of something, I know he will send us for a chest XRAY. Doc J is super cautious with Micah. You can't take anything for granted with him.

It could be just Micah's reality that he will struggle with breathing issues forever. Maybe there is something they do to help or maybe it is a sign of something big. Who knows, today our forever could change.

Last time I took Micah for an appointment like this, I told no one, so that no one would have to worry. I didn't even tell Ken, my sister or my parents.But this time I decided to tell everyone, because it is hard for me to carry alone.

Could you please pray?

- Pray that I will trust and know that He is faithful  - ALWAYS.
- Pray that I will have peace regardless of what happens.
- Pray that I will not show Micah my nerves. I don't want to make him nervous. He is truly so calm about it. I thought it was a front. I am not sure he wonders about cancer in his lungs like Ken and I do. He must?
- Please pray that it is chest congestion. That would be a blessing.

If you are at school today with Ken, please treat him with care. It is just as hard for him to be there as it is for me to do today.

Thank you for loving us.

Comments

  1. I am praying Belinda. It is good for you to ask...it is better to be built up by fellow believers than to feel alone. Hope all goes well!

    love,
    Jen k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all today! ~Amanda & Brian
    Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
    Psalm 90:1 Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations.
    Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying also. The Lord has this in control also, and I hope that you can find peace in Him for whatever lies ahead today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Belinda and Ken,

    Yes, my prayers are with you. I pray for him and you regularly, but will pray especially for strength for today, and that all will be well.
    "The Name of the LORD is a Strong Tower, the righteous runs into it, and is safe." Proverbs 18:10

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ken and Belinda and family,
    I am praying for all of you. Through the deepest valleys, our Lord will go with us. There will be tears, and pain and sorrow in those valleys, but: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, You are with me, Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

    Mary VanD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for all of you especially much today! (And I can't imagine having to go to work on days like these!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment