Josiah and His Bike (plus a pic of Grace(O:)

I first had to post this picture of Grace. She is getting so big and I love this one. I have to remember that I would put baby legs on with her shorts when we had the air on and it was so hot outside. Our floor is chilly to crawl on when the air is on. So I put baby legs and socks on, so we can just pull them off when she goes outside. (O: I wish she was wearing her brown and pink. It would have matched better! (o; But this still gives me the idea.




Josiah is just starting to ride his bike. He is five and it is time. We had to force strongly encourage him to try it. Even after he knew he could do it, he would be scared. He likes to read books, not ride bikes. (o:  Both are good!

I hadn't got a picture of it yet, so he said that he would do it ONE more time (picture a finger in the air as he said it), so I could take a picture and then he was done. I asked him if we could then sell his bike and he totally thought that was a good idea. I have never ever seen anything like this boy! (o:

I am a little sad that the pictures are so dark. I even lightened them up. Not sure why?  It wasn't dark out, it must have been around 6'ish because I see Natalie's pink bat bag and her cleat in a picture! (o:





I am happy to report that Josh said something to him and got him going this time and he came back telling me that he likes to ride his bike and that he wants to do it again. Josh has this way with him. He probably talked to him about being a cool dude. (o: I think it is also because he figured out how to stop by himself on this ride. Just so you know, a week ago he hit the neighbours car because he panicked and couldn't stop! (o: I tried not to laugh. There was no damage to him or the car. If it was Micah at this age, he would have gone through that car.  Seriously! (o:

Comments