Today.

So... Grace has been super miserable the last few days. I am just not used to a grumpy baby. Maybe she is getting more teeth. Her nose is runny, maybe she is getting a bad cold or maybe she is getting the chicken pox that has been going around.

This is what she has looked like. These pictures are courtesy of Josiah. I would never consider taking a picture of her when she is crying!  I have looked this way a few times too today. The girl is wearing me down! (o:



Good thing that for awhile tonight she looked like this....


And she wiggled her toes like this...  (o: I love this little girl. Even with all her tears she still melts my heart.



On another note, Josiah got stuck in a tree. (like a good 15 ft up a tree) Ordinarily, that is not my job. Stuck kids is Ken's job. But he was gone to get his hair cut. So I went to see where he was stuck. He was stuck in a prickly tree with no shoes or shirt. It was high up. So I went in to get something on my feet and to grab the video camera and the camera to document it. How would we remember his explanation if I didn't tape it?  It is so not his style to climb a tree.

So he told me that he was playing hide and seek with Naddie and that this is where he wanted to hide. He also said that he didn't realize that his feet were climbing this high. While I was thinking of how to get him down, he told me that if I was a giant it would make getting him down much easier. Crazy boy. (o:

I did end up just telling him how to get down. He did well. Here is a picture of the treed little monkey.

One more thing..... The three oldest kids are going to baseball camp this week. How fun for them and me! (o:

Comments