Thank You

Just before we leave for camping, I want to thank you all for your love. We are amazed and touched deeply  at how many of you have reached out with encouragement and prayers. I shouldn't be surprised. God has blessed us with a beautiful family in Christ.

I have read these comments to Micah and they made him cry. First because his heart does hurt, but secondly, he is so overwhelmed and encouraged with the love you have shown him. 

One thing I am so thankful for this time is that I am relaxed about the scan. I am not positive it will be clear. But I am resting. It makes it much easier to help Micah when I am in this place. God's blessings are many.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for loving our family and for praying for us. We will be back Monday or Tuesday, depending on how things go! Grace may just be a challenge camping. She has a bad cold and is not feeling great. Also I have to sleep on an air mattress and there is no air conditioning. For real? haha.  We are praying we will be able to get results when we get back.

Please continue to pray for my sweet boy and our family. 

Comments

Post a Comment