I usually like thinking of titles, but I don't have one today! (o:

I know I say this all the time and that I probably enjoy my own pics 1000 times more than every else...But I love this one. Natalie is letting go of her helium balloon. Look at the tension in her neck. I remember that feeling! You wonder even as you let go, if you really want to part with it. (o:


We watched it go for a really long time. I have 3 pics below where we could still see it. I took one more, but I couldn't see it on the picture it was too small! (o:


It is almost in the very center of the picture in the cloud.

I thought this was a neat one. I love hot air balloons, but you couldn't pay me to go in one. I am sure my balloon would be the one to hit a hydro line! (O:

Comments

  1. Love that first picture! You can see feel the happiness radiating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon! I'll probably get to go when I'm a little old lady.. which isn't that far away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment