Scan Results are in..... (o:

For those of you who haven't heard, Micah's scan was clear! I have screamed it on facebook and have texted many. But now I need to sort through my day with words.


Telling Ken that Micah is still cancer free was amazing. We cried, hugged and thanked the Lord. Telling Micah that his little body is still very healthy was simply beautiful. Ken and I hugged him and Micah cried tears of joy. I saw his shoulders let go of the tension. He just fell into us. It is super overwhelming for him. It just happened that Josh and Grace were sleeping and the other two were visiting my parents. So Ken and I were able to sit with Micah to pray and thank the Lord. We do that as a family as well, but I was thankful that Micah could have a little quiet time with Ken and I. After that he went outside and just spent some time on his own. He is such a little person, with such big thoughts.

I Year and 4 Months. That is a lot of days that God has given us. We are so thankful. To be honest, I can hardly comprehend it.

This scan was a big one. I am wondering if I said this last time. They are all big, but this felt different.

As time goes by, there is part of me that always thinks that this one is the one that is going to show cancer. But there is another part of me that did tell Ken the other week that I had this crazy feeling that maybe God has healed Micah forever..... God can use Micah and his story by taking him to heaven. But how much more could God use Micah as an adult with all that he has learned and will learn in the future?  Micah is still an ordinary 9 year old, but with so much experience and depth. He is tender and at a very young age, I think I can say that he has been broken. Micah can understands things that many people can't. God could really use him in a special way.

It does no good for me to speculate one way or the other. Who am I? God doesn't need any of us to accomplish what He wants to accomplished. So,  I am going to take today and be so thankful for the mercy God is showering down on our family. Praise Him, Praise Him.

I want to thank you all for your outpouring of love and support. The comments and status' on facebook made me cry! (o: God has sure blessed us with the love of so many.

Tonight we went to Shaws for a celebration icecream and Little Beach for a stroll. I have to be honest, I am pretty sick of the heat and sun, we just came home from camping today, so our beach walk was pretty short. (o:

Yum, icecream! My blessings seem just a bit sweeter today! I sure hope Josiah learns to smile nicely by the time he gets married! (o:

Grace is sure intent on finshing that cone! (o: My other kids would throw the cone when it was empty. She ate right to the end! (o:


My beautiful healthy boy.

I have another great shot of the kids on the beach, but my camera is not cooperating! (o: I will add it later.

What a special day! (o:









Comments

  1. So SO awesome!!! We are rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your family Belinda! We'v e been praying for you all, especially today!!! My heart is full of joy for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you all! We praise God with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved to read the news last night on FB! So thankful for God's mercy to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We rejoice with you and your family! Love,
    Leanne vanDrongelen and family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news! To God be the glory. Love the picture of Micah (you can just tell he's a baseball player!)]
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the comment about Josiah's smile, it made me laugh out loud :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. what awesome news! what a mighty God we serve!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise the Lord! So happy to hear the news. Enjoy all of your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got goosebumps and watery eyes about three words into this post. Praise the Lord! We're so happy for your family!

    For some reason this made me laugh out loud...
    "I sure hope Josiah learns to smile nicely by the time he gets married!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha! I didn't even read Bethany comment before I posted that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praising God with you for the wonderful scan results. What beautiful little blessings you have, and I too, laughed out loud at your Josiah comment.
    Take CAre and all the Best.
    Love Connie and family

    ReplyDelete
  13. So thankful for this mercy! I can feel your smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment