Air Shooooow


We went to the airshow this past Saturday and it was so fun. The weather was odd. At times we were hot, then cold and then wet. It didn't bother us, it was still great fun!

The picture above is my favouite of the planes. Josh did a great job capturing the them as they flew. I should probably call the snow birds and let them know that they need to work on their formation. The planes on the left are not nearly as tight as the ones on the right. Haha. Joking!

I took so many pictures I didn't know what to choose. (Please excuse the color on a few of them. I didn`t feel like trying to figure it out. I am terrible at editing pics!) The first pictures are of my people. They are more important than the planes! (o:

Instead of having parking at the airport, we all parked in town and were shuttled in on school buses. The kids were thrilled. School buses are a treat, not the norm!  (o: My sister came with us. Just so you know: We only have 10 more weeks until we meet her sweet little baby. CANT WAIT!


Of course, the kids went right to the back!  That is the bumpiest seat! (o:

My poor Ken maybe shouldn't have come, as he was still not completely well. He had a small little rest in the middle.



There was constant music and in this picture Grace is actually singing. What a sweet sound!

Here is kids are mowing down on some fries, like cute little animals! (o: That verb in my sentence (are mowing) seems like it should be used in a sentence about cutting the grass. How in the world do you spell the word mowing, the one that rhymes with chowing? Is mowing down food and mowing the lawn, really spelled the same way? Or maybe mowing in reference to eating, is not word. Hey English people, do you have an answer?

My sweet little friend Brie Van Dyk. She melts me and is just the best cuddler ever!







I can`t wait until the next one. It is two years away. It is hard to believe that my kiddies will be 3, 7, 9, 11 and 15. C-RAA-ZY (o:

Comments

  1. Great pictures Belinda! It was a fun afternoon!
    Your Josh did a great job with the camera too... I havn't looked at our pictures yet, but our Josh was taking pictures too - not sure if that was a good idea or not?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment