Just some pictures....

Just some pictures from the last little bit. Nothing exciting! (o:

Josh took these two beautiful pictures at Port Stanley, just before the snow went.


My little messy piggy. She gets so dirty multiple times a day. I think I gave up on this day.

I love this one. This bathing suit is a size 2 and it was too tight. So I just took a picture and put it on the too small pile! (o:

My ladies ready for church.

Crazy boy.

Natalie lost her one top tooth a few weeks ago. She lost the other one this past Thursday!

Yogurt face. Micah was feeding her lunch. He is learning! (o:

Josiah went to bed in my bed, because I wanted to do some organizing in his room after he went to bed. He was wearing a head band thing that you wear when its cold out. I can't remember why he said he was wearing it. Too bad, I know it was funny.

My boy Josiah needed a desk in his room. My mom had an extra one at her house, so she gave it to him. It is perfect. He spends a lot of time there. His little face tells me how thrilled he was to get it. Notice the cheerio box! He eats cheerios every morning for breakfast and just loves the box. Just so you know, he now has 2 up there! (o:




Comments

  1. great pictures. your kids all look SO sweet. and Gracie isn't fitting in a sz 2?! so funny. cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment