Deep Stuff - I wish I knew what he was talking about!

Josiah is a very interesting boy. He has thoughts that he can't articulate and it perplexes him. I often wonder what he will be like as he grows up. 

Siah was laying on the chair, sitting very quietly. He was a bit frustrated as we had this conversation.  (His words are big.)


I have had this distraction all day.

Well how does it make you feel?

Terrible.

Is it in your mind?

I don't know.

What are you doing to make it better?

Saying nice words.

I shouldn't be like this.

Like what?

Like horrible.

So that is what is going on with me.

Hmmm.....

Comments

  1. A few weeks ago Emily wrote on our horizontal blinds with pen. It was the icing on the cake that day....
    So I sent her to Justin for discipline. He calmly asked her why she wrote on the blinds (Emily is usually a fairly well behaved kid). and she told him:
    "I knew I shouldn't have done it. But the idea was in my head. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I HAD to do it."
    She's so honest and obedient that we knew it wasn't a ploy - she really just COULD NOT resist. We don't focus TOO much on our sinful nature when teaching Emily about God, but we sat down and had a little chat with her that night.
    She and Josiah should get together and discuss their inner anguish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm...serious Siah. LOL! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment