14 Years

SOOOOO, we have been married for 14 years today and I laugh because we kind of forgot and we didn't even say Happy Anniversary this morning before Ken left. Good thing we are both pretty low maintenance! (o:

I had planned to do a big post about how I love him and how he is my best friend. How we as individuals have grown and how our marriage has matured. But a short one will have to do!

We were crazy in love with each other when we got married, but we now look back and laugh. We were so young and really had no idea what we doing. I could never have imagined then how beautiful our marriage would be. It is not perfect, but God has truly blessed us. I don't take our marriage for granted.

We do things so differently. But in the areas we are so different we actually compliment each other. Just so you know though, I think he would love to have his socks folded more often. It is the last thing that gets done. At least they are always clean and in the same spot. It is called the sock basket! (o: But in the important things we think the same. We both love the Lord and want our family to be a reflection of Him.

Ken, I thank the Lord for you everyday. I am so thankful that God chose you for me. I love you more than I ever thought possible and would do it again in a heart beat!

Comments

Post a Comment