Things that make me smile...

1. Ken coming home from school. My heart still does a little leap! If you wanted to know! (o:

2. Getting Grace out of bed in the morning.

3. I went to Value Village with Ken and saw a dad by the change rooms, "OK-ing" his teenage daughter's clothes as she tried them on. They tried on one thing after another. He apparently had very different standards than his daughter. I wanted to high five him, but I was scared the daughter would beat me up. Way to go dad! (o:

4. After a game of blindsman's bluff, Naddie asked me if it was my first time playing because it probably wasn't invented when I was little. Serious?(o: Sometime I am going record Ken playing. He is good and crazy. It is so funny. Last year, he jumped on our oak dining table and broke one of the legs on the pedestal. I so didn't laugh that day! But he jumps over the counter, whips around like a crazy man and crawls on the ground, screaming the whole time. I hurt from laughing yesterday. We should rent him out for kids birthday parties. Seriously, you wouldn't have to do a thing. He is a great dad.

5. I found the pillow shams that go with the AMAZING comforter I bought at Value Village 2 weeks ago. Yes, I shrieked with joy.Wahahaha! How satisfying!

6. I am smiling at the fact that Micah and Joshua's poison something (oak? ivy?) is almost gone. Hurray! My poor Ken has it bad still. It exploded late last week. Saying he is itchy is an understatement. I wonder how it was standing in front of the classroom this morning with itchiness all over his body. I am mean, I just smiled writing that!

7. We have 8 more weeks of school.

8. My little sister is having a baby. I CAN'T WAIT, doesn't even capture it. I have had sister in laws have babies and very good friends have babies. They were all exciting. BUT my very own sister is super special. September 2 is her due date. WoooHooo!

9. We have summer to look forward to as a family. We thought Micah wouldn't be here this summer. Praise God.

10. Jesus coming back makes me smile too.

Comments

  1. I LOVED this post, and it made me smile too. Great job finding your pillow cases. That made me chuckle out loud.
    Ken sounds like a great (and very fun) dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment