More and More Pictures.....

I totally can't believe how many pictures I have been taking! It is crazy!

My helper girl - Naddie sorts the wash into baskets, when I lose control. I try to sort as I bring it to the bathroom/laundry room. I have great shelves back there for all my baskets, so it makes it easy to stay on top of it and just throw in loads as the baskets fill. But there are times I just can't keep up. She is a great helper! At this point, I think I had already done a few loads. Yikes!

Really.... this is the life!

We bought some fab skipping ropes for Natalie for her birthday. All the kids have been skipping. EVEN the boys. I think its great! (o:

Josh getting wacked by the rope. He is a good sport. He likes to skip, but I think a lot of the time, he is humoring Micah and Natalie.

I was turning and got these neat shots of Micah. I tried it with Nads but she makes the funniest faces. She wouldn't want me to put them on and Josh was too tall for it to work.




The kids have been rollerblading everyday. It is nice that they all have a really good pair this year. Every time I look at Natalie's pair, I smile. I bought them at a yard sale about 6 years ago, for 15 dollars and I thought that was crazy at the time and had to scrape my money together, it was the last sale of the day. But they are super good quality and have made it through 3 kids. They also adjust 3 sizes. Just so you know! I love things that last and that were a great deal! Hehe. Good quality rollerblades make a huge difference. It is so much easier for them to learn. Natalie started skating a few weeks before Micah, so she is a little better. So she is actually holding him up. They are so cute and love each other so much. 

Josh is getting pretty good at skating. I think he is taking a run at it to separate Nads and Micah. 


This picture melts me. Her hair is blowing in the wind, she has milk on her face, her hands are folded and she is so intent. She is watching the kids rollerblading. She will be running in no time. She wants to do what they are doing.

Comments