Josh is a teenager!

I am only 2 days late posting this! (O:

So my big boy is 13. It is hard to believe that I became a mom 13 years ago. Where has the time gone? It really does make me realize how young we were when we had Josh. In another 13 years he could be married with kids. Yikes!



I love these two pictures. They are so real. The messy hair, dirty clothes and dirty faces are what they look like after a busy day of school and play. I love how Grace is looking at Siah! 


Everyone is reading the card that Micah made Josh. Micah looks mighty pleased!


Naddie just gave her card to Josh.

Josiah has a happy birthday hug for Josh.

Siah is super sincere. I love his heart. These two kids are my 2 Pennings kids. The others are more my side of the family.

Happy Birthday Josh. We love you and are so thankful for the 13 years the Lord has given you! We pray that we will be blessed by your presence for many more!

Comments