10 months


My girl is 10 months old ( 3 days ago). We have enjoyed every single day with her. Ok, maybe there were a few I haven't enjoyed, but I don't really remember them!

I am going to write a few details for myself, so I remember what she was doing at 10 months. Feel free to skip them and just look at pictures! (o:
You know she is the fifth, when I grab my camera instead of grabbing the rabbit food out of her mouth. Hehe.
My girl is crawling from one end of the house to the other. 
I found her standing in her crib days ago. She was so proud.
She has started to pull herself up regularly on things.
She loves music.
She LOVES keys. No serious, loves them!
She wants to live outside and will sit by the door waiting to be let out onto the deck.
She stills loves Bunny Lunny and her fingers.
She sleeps about 12 hours a night. 
She does not love bottles. She still has 2 a day, but only drinks about half.
She is eating chunky things - Veggies, fruit, jam sandwiches.
She love to drink cold milk out of a cup.
She is making sounds with intent to talk.
We are pretty sure she is saying "dada".
We think that she said "outside" too.  But it only happened once. I have been saying outside very clearly every time she goes outside and she knows the word.
Yesterday she climbed up two stairs. 
She is a joy and such a special gift.

Comments