Random pics

I have been so bad lately with posting and organizing pictures. Here are a few from the last few weeks.It is quite boring. But once I put these pics on, I feel like I can start over again. 

Daddy love.
Just a side note..... Check out that COOOOOLLL bib she is wearing. 
Really it is the best thing ever. It even has sleeves that you can use or if you
don't want to you can just take them off.

The dog Naddie bought Micah because his last scan in January was clear! (o:



She is starting to wonder how fun it would be to squeeze the bunny.


I said I wouldn't do it, but I did.Of course she loved it. Bad, bad sugar!


Grace all bundled and ready for go for a walk with Ken and I. 




Wishful thinking..... Spring please come back.....


Josh is a fantastic big brother and she LOVES him.


My big boy.


This keeps her happy for a very long time
 I appreciate my big sink!

The kids made a ramp in the driveway. This is the small version! 
They are loving it. It is so good for them to be outside.
The END




Comments

  1. Fun pictures just showing everyday life! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi belinda
    a weird question... is your husband family of Lisa pennigs-koopman ?she was my friend when we lived in chatthem.
    do you go to church in st. thomas ?
    if you do and have for quite some time maybe you remember my dad Rev. C Bos.
    when my dad preached in st. Thomas i went allong as a young one.
    your story of your son Michah really touched me..knowing the fealing you feal and still do. our oldest daughter doesnt have had cancer but something simmilar ...we really feal That we get her back from God everytime she has to go threw surgery.
    we pray often for your family and Michah...
    Lydia always says everything that The Lord does is Good !!!!!{alles what de Heere doet is Goed }
    take care
    ruth vink-bos
    if you like mail me
    its ruth.vink@solcon.nl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment