March Break

We thought today was a school day for Ken, but he surprised us this morning! He had no school. But I am thinking he would have had a snow day anyway. The roads are pretty bad. Regardless of how it happened, we are home and March Break has begun.

I had hopes that we would be done with snow. But we woke this morning to a beautiful snowfall.

This is what out our front door looks like. Notice the poor, sad bikes under the snow!


My strange little daughter Grace loves loves loves snow, outside and even cold. We opened the door and then she cried when we shut it. So I let her sit in front of the open door for about 10 minutes. It is so cold and she didn't even care. See the white stairs on the left of the picture? That is my parents house.(o:

 How beautiful! But I still would take sunshine!!!!! (o:

Enjoy your March Break! I know we will!

Comments