Another Blog...

So the other day I put together a new blog. It is going to be strictly a picture story of our lives - no writing. I will still do pictures like regular here. But I thought it would be fun to try a picture blog. I think it would be neat to look back on and print out.

I have seen the 365 picture blogs. But I have decided not to commit to that. My goal is to do a picture or 2 everyday to reflect what is going on here. But I will be happy with every other day though! (O:

So feel free to take a look, if you are interested. I did my first one today. Look right HERE!

You should probably put on some sunglasses before you click. The colors are bright. I am not sure if I can stand it. I let Micah and Naddie pick it. I will try to leave it for a while. (O:

Hope you are having a great day in the sunshine!

Comments

Post a Comment